Thursday, September 07, 2006

popcorn and fabric

today was another "momma" day... we did lunch and more fabric woohoo... the blanket is slowly coming together... i also went to see my other "mom" my aunt tonight. when i got there it was just hannah home and we were talking and one of the convos was about me really wanting october to come so i can carve a popcorn... (this is just one of the facts of my mind being gone) what i ment to say was i cant wait to carv a PUMPKIN... only six months of complete dumbness left...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

You don't have to wait! Just go get a pumpkin. If you can find one.

6:57 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

but i cant find any =( let me know if anybody sees any

7:15 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

Should make pumpkin balls, I mean popcorn balls. Nope your mind will probably never come back, it's all downhill.

6:22 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Baby sucks everything out of you...including your life!

7:39 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

Shannon's right.
We all pretend that having kids is worth it. We are lying.

11:51 a.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home