Wednesday, September 06, 2006

blog land....

when ever i either get up on a day off or as soon as i get home from work, downtown, the bathroom.... i check to see if somebody has something new on either my blog or one of the many i read.... i guess i dont blog enough for somebody with a "blog" problem.... however i didnt realize how much i loved it untill i turned the computer on this morning and i didnt have a blog.... everybody else still had theres but mine was no where to be found.... i bloged my mother to see if she could see it and maybe it was just my computer saying "get off me" .... i thought i know i could make a new blog but i wanted my first blog it was so sad.... but then i called my mom and with our blogging powers we fixed it.... i dont know how but all of a sudden it just came back.... all is right in blog land again.... WOOHOO!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You love Kevin Federline!!!

12:42 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

oh damn it, now britney is gonna be here to beat my ass... to pregos going at it lol... ill do anything if you promise not to tell anybody else

12:44 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

Manda, I heard via the grapevine that?????? really likes Kid Rock, thinks he is delicious. Nick Lecher or however you spell his name just won't do for her.

6:11 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

i get it but i dont lol im so lame

7:24 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

kid rock is gross.

6:56 p.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home