Tuesday, September 05, 2006

fabric

well its offical i have turned into my mother... now most children wouldnt be ok with this but i am... anyways so here i am at wallmart in the fabric section looking for prospects for project baby room... found some dark green soft fabric and my mom bought some other fabric on ebay yesterday... so its mostly going good still lots of time tho but i find when i say that it doesnt get done till the last minute or not at all. oh shows are coming on must write more tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

It's a great thing to be like your mother. Your mother is one of the greatest people I know.
The baby stuff will all come together. get your mom to take a picture of the fabric,k.
Did you see all of your mom's blinkies? She is the blinkie queen.

6:22 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

to be honest my mom did all my blinkies i dont have a clue how to even find them lol..... i agree with you about my mom but she is my number one.of there will be many pictures... right mom???

6:25 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Its not that you officially turned into your mom....its just that you finally realized it.

4:03 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

Sob sob, sniff. I'm all warm and fuzzy. Another me out there, yeah Shannon, your right. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

6:22 a.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home