Thursday, August 31, 2006

karen this is for you

ok this is how it went down: i was at work and the taxi phone rang. me:hello lady:hi this is blah blah blah with blah blah blah me:actually this is a cab phone and im at work (she thought i worked at a cab place) lady:oh ok so ill just say the number to you that i called to make sure i dialed right me: i dont know this number, i work at a liquor store and you just pick this up and a cab comes lady: oh ok thank you... as soon as this happend my mind must have done a blog memorie scan and i thought this would really work... so for you ladies have stupid people calling your house use this it really really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

lol!
Stupid people call way too often. I had another one call today. She was doing a survey for people aged 35 -79 I told her that there wasn't anybody that old in this house. I'm such a liar.

2:01 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

And thank you, Amanda, for thinking of me!

6:12 p.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home