Monday, December 18, 2006

may long weekend

yesterday i was going through all my pictures and came across these... this is out by maqua (i think thats right) lake... it was really not a weekend for camping... we tried to put up a lean to (chel, morris, wendy), to try and block some wind it helped a little, but it sure didnt stop the rain... we were up at like 5am because our tents were soaked from all the rain it was so crazy. i always thought sunfires were ment for 4X4 out in the woods??? this is morris and cornell, my friends "men" trying to get my car out. little cody is the boss...

3 Comments:

Blogger Schell said...

Looks like a fun time to me. I probably would have slept in the sunfire.

7:13 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

7:02 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Anything new in your life you could blog about?

7:53 a.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home