Wednesday, October 18, 2006

rant!!!

lastnight matt and i went out to moxies with my dad. we met there about 7:00 waited about 20 mins. for a water and a pop, it was crazy busy there. it took them over an hour to bring our appitizers soup, dry ribs, and bread. and then i swear no more then 5 mins. they brought our food, cold at that... mine was a salad so that was ok but my dads and matts steaks were cold and under cooked. they sent them back and dads was good but they put peppercorn sauce on matts steak which he doesnt like, and it still wasnt cooked right. so they took matts off and gave us a $25.00 gift card. it was nice and all but it took us two hours, i wish i could have had the last hour of my life back... so after all this waiting (i cant stand waiting) we then had to go to BINGO and wait for 20 mins. to pick up matts mom. so when we came around the corner to park right up front there were two cabs parked right beside eachother. matt honked his horn and the one cab who was parked where he should be stuck out his arm and waved it like "go around" so i rolled down the window and told them "this is a one way street with one lane, move" so the "wrong" cab finished up his conversatioan and slowly pulled about 4 feet ahead leaving us right beside the "right" cab. i told him i was going to call the cops on his friend, and he told me to go right ahead... finally he moved so we could park. i could just see it now me fighting two cabies outside the bingo hall...my oh my!!! the rage was strong in me lastnight...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's weird. usually the cab drivers are so nice.

5:53 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

Yep, you we're doing so good too. You never got my (that's okay, you can do anything, walk all over me) gene. It must have got lost somewhere. Don't get me wrong, you are so sweet, but then the Jekyll and Hyde comes out. Ummm is it possible I could get that gene off you. I think I need it sometimes.

6:14 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

I am inventing a prototype - I will let you borrow it when I get one done...a paintball launcher for the front of a car....I just need to perfect how to load a ball with cat crap instead of paint.....don't want to cause any financial damage to vehicles - just want to make them stinky.....will let you know how the inventing is coming along

7:57 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

wicked i will really really need that... my poor little car doesnt even hav a horn... maybe thats why i yell at everybody, i need to make noise somehow...

10:24 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

Go get one of those bike horns from Canadian Tire.
You really should have a horn.

10:53 a.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home