Friday, October 20, 2006

i have a secret...

i secretly want to be 86 years old... today my mother and i went to the mall. while i was in line paying, i pulled out my change and gave the lady to the penny the right amount. my mom laughed but i told her "i got your back to". so up came her total and i started digging to find the correct change, now i just need my coupons... all i could think was these people behind us must be like "oh for the love of god, give it up with the change, your a young girl". i just walked away from my mom with the hopes for one of us to stop laughing... oh to spend the rest of my days with my mom... good times good times!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

lol

5:50 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

I dies at you maid.

6:10 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

thanks newfoundland

6:13 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

woo hoo!!! paybacks a bitch... my poor child (ren)!!!

11:40 a.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home