Thursday, September 21, 2006

doctors office

my momma took me to my doctors appointment today and she finally heard the heart beat, so that was nice. im so happy i dont have to go to the doctors again for another month, which is a nice change from every week or two. do you ever notice when ever your in a really quite place you have to sneeze the biggest sneeze ever or find something so funny that everybody stares at you. well this is what happend... were both siting there and im watching her do her "wordoku" or what ever its sudoku what with words. so im watching and watching and i lean over and say: me: have you put one letter in since we got here? mom: no im stuck! me: ha ha ha you suck mom: bite me jackass! (i think it was something else then jackass but you get it) me: want a cert? mom want a cert? MOM!!! mom: what? me: want a cert? mom: yes (if i say no will you hurt me?) me: (i keep wathing her)... oh you got one, the cert must have helped! mom: yes its a magic cert (now for some reason we thought this was hilarious) me: (looking around, eyes wander back to moms book)... you stuck again? mom: yes... me: you got cert left? mom: i dont... ha ha ha... me: well that was my only magic cert...ha ha ha... good times... good times...

7 Comments:

Blogger Schell said...

Yeah, it's great that you can have fun at my expense, just kidding, we laughed so hard and yeah it's always when your not supposed to huh. Oh, I'm having a hard time typing with these long fingernails.

3:32 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

Your fingernails are crazy long, Michelle!
Amanda, yours too?!

5:37 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

no babys takin everyhting i got... her nails would be so nice if she would let me file them down a bit... i call them beaver tails... i have never seen nails like hers its crazy!!!

5:46 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Darlene said...

ahahha you know, I find this so funny because my daughter & I have those "random" humorous conversations as well. :o)

p.s. you're not gonna be able to have those major laughing fits for too much longer because you'll pee your pants.

5:51 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

as if i didnt pee enough now =(

9:10 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Kare said...

Amanda, thought I'd let you know that the blog police will fine you heavily if you don't blog soon. Just a warning.

4:35 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

Agree with Karen

6:43 p.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home