Wednesday, July 12, 2006

time off....

tomorrows my last day untill the 24th i cant wait... i have so much to do around the house so ill get alot of things done woohoo. matt might be starting a new job monday, i really hope he gets it lots more money... money doesnt buy happiness but it does make everything easier. i have another doctors app. tomorrow, not to sure for what but i do have to go. and friday i have an app. with the bank to see if ican get a mortage. rent is for suckers well.... and poor folk. but if that doesnt work were gonna try low income housing for now. but gotta run out and about... write tomorrow

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Im very by myself....wanna come with me to Red Deer to get Hannah?

Leaving Saturday morning - will be back Sunday afternoon.

Staying at Ramada Waterpark.....just me and Hannah.....

5:22 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

if you dont mind i think i would really like to go with you, aslong as hannah doesnt mind... let me know

9:04 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

So how was the trip.....did I do a good job of the driving?

5:12 a.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

This is my spot now Manda.

4:51 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

what do you mean your spot???

5:27 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger Schell said...

I mean silly girl, if you click on schell, which I know you figured out now, it will take you to my spot. yaknow.

6:58 p.m. GMT-9  
Blogger amanda said...

i know but i thought you were chel

2:42 p.m. GMT-9  

Post a Comment

<< Home